We are Coffeelin (collectively referred to as "we" or "the company") and we own and operate the site www.coffeelin.net (collectively referred to as "our site" or "coffeelin.net").Our site offers a convenient way to shop online over the Internet, including byusing our applications and also provides one-stop home delivery services(referred to as“services”).
Please read the following terms and conditionscarefully before using our site. By using our site or any part of it, you agreethat you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree tobe bound by them. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time byupdating this posting. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
1. You are required to register with us when you usethe services or place an order. By registering you are making a statement, uponwhich we are entitled to rely, that you are aged 18 years or above and capableof forming a legally binding contract.
2. Where you are required to register, you must:
(i) provide us with accurate, complete and updatedregistration information;
(ii) safeguard your user name and password; and
(iii) authorize us to assume that any person using oursite with your user name and password is either you or is authorized to act foryou.
3. You must inform us immediately of any changes to theinformation that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
1. When you place an order, the prices charged arethose applicable on the day you order.
2. All products on coffeelin.net are listedin Hong Kong Dollars.
3. System will generate an email to the emailaddress registered by customer to confirm that we have received your order. Such confirmation does not constitute a promise of delivery of order items.
4. We reserve our right not to accept or cancel anorder for any reasons at our sole discretion, including without limitation:
a) no sufficient stock todeliver the products you have ordered;
b) no delivery can bearranged for your area; or
c) one or more of theproducts you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a human orcomputer error or an error in the pricing information provided by the supplier.
1. The company accepts VISA or MasterCard. Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars
2. We use third party payment service to processonline transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that yourcredit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a paymentservice provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept thatyou are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustainedby you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such lossesin whole or in part be borne by us.
3. We do not collect or keep your credit cardinformation. If you choose to save your credit card information for expresscheckout, you agree and accept that the information will be encrypted andstored by the third party payment service providers.
4. The company reserves the right to change the paymentterms for any order without prior notice.
5. Products and prices displayed on our site are forreference only and are subject to alteration or modification at the time ofactual transaction.
Please refer to details of Delivery
Refund & Replacement
Please refer to Refund and Return Policy
If the performance by Coffeelin of its obligationsrelating to the services it supplies on this site is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire,casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation,regulation, demand or requirement of the Government of the Hong Kong SpecialAdministrative Region or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labourdisputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage orunavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causeswhatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonablecontrol of Coffeelin), Coffeelin shall be excused from suchperformance to the extent of such prevention.
1. The company and its employees, contractors andany third party provider (collectively "Coffeelin") make norepresentation or warranty in relation to:
i. the completeness,quality, operation, use, accuracy, or timeliness of, or the fitness or use forany purpose of, coffeelin.net or the information (the “Information”) stored on or receivable through this or any other coffeelin.net server;
ii. any goods or servicesaccessed, offered or obtained through coffeelin.net or pursuant to theInformation;
iii. the access to coffeelin.net or the Information will be uninterrupted or does notcontain any viruses, or contaminating or destructive properties.
2. You shall not rely on the Information. Coffeelin shall not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses arises,directly or indirectly, from your reliance or use (whether authorized or not)of the Information or this website.
You under take that you will not use our site to:
1. upload, post, email,offer or otherwise transmit any contents in respect of which you have no right(either proprietary, contractual, or fiduciary) to transmit or which isunlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory orotherwise objectionable;
2. impersonate any personor entity by way of transmitting any forged or manipulated contents through theuse of any services.
3. upload, post, email,offer or otherwise transmit any contents that infringe any proprietary rightsor intellectual property rights including, without limitation, patent,trademark, trade secret, copyright of any party;
4. upload, post, email,offer or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising,promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chainletters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation,except such advertisements or promotional materials expressly authorized by usin writing;
5. upload, post, email orotherwise transmit any contents that contain software viruses or any othercomputer code, files or programs that would interrupt, destroy or limit thefunctionality of our site and/or computer software or hardware ortelecommunications equipment constituting them;
6. interfere with ordisrupt the services or servers or networks through which the services areprovided, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations ofsuch networks;
7. collect or storepersonally identifiable information about other users.
8. You acknowledge thatour site does not have any obligation to pre-screen contents, but our site hasthe right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or removeany contents that is available via the services. Without limiting the saidright, our site has the right to remove any contents that, in its opinion,violate the T&C or are otherwise, in its opinion, objectionable.
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our site willtake you outside our site. Links are provided for your convenience andinclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of thelinked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for thecontent of any website outside our site.
Allintellectual property rights in the content, user content, design, text,graphics and other materials on our site, and the selection or arrangementthereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any unauthorized usewithout our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. All trademarks,product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property orthat of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of theuse of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos ortitles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
1. We may revise these terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the company’s determination shall be final.
2. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevailwhenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
4. We reserve the right at our sole discretion todeny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and todecline to provide our services to any user that is in breach of these termsand conditions.
5. You shall not assign or otherwise deal with itsrights and obligations under these terms and conditions, whether in whole or inpart without our written consent.
6. These terms and conditions set forth the entireagreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior oral orwritten agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subjectmatter of these terms and conditions. Neither party shall be entitled to relyon any agreement, understanding or arrangement that is not expressly set forthin these terms and conditions.
7. These terms and conditions are governed by thelaws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdictionof Hong Kong courts. If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable,the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possibleand the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
8. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmlessus, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims,actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accountingfees, alleging or resulting from your use of our site or the content or yourbreach of this agreement.
Whenever necessary,$0.5 per each plastic shopping bag each will be charged in accordance to theHong Kong regulation.